|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
A multi-award-winning independent fire engineering company in London are now seeking a Fire Engineer to join their technically gifted Fire engineer team.
The successful Fire Engineer will be supported by an experienced Associate Fire Engineer to deliver technically excellent Fire Engineering design on a number of projects.
The role is dynamic however you will primarily be developing the fire strategy design and construction implementation on a diverse range of projects from superhigh rise, metros, malls, boutique office buildings, theatres, stadiums, hospitals, and everything in between
The Fire Engineer
- A relevant bachelor's degree, or equivalent professional qualification with minimum of 3 years recent experience in a similar level fire engineering role or A minimum of 6 years recent experience in a similar level fire engineering role.
- Experience in a consulting, client facing or other similar environment.
- Detailed knowledge of applying local fire safety codes, regulations, and standards.
- Extensive experience of delivering fire engineering solutions for UK based projects.
- Good knowledge of fire engineering software packages.
- Have a fire engineering specialism such as smoke analysis, evacuation etc.
- Ability to manage the scope and relevant programme constraints of projects.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, BIM, AutoCAD & Bluebeam
- Graphical / sketch skills in presenting fire engineering ideas and options in a manner that is easily understood by design teams.
- Salary - £45-60,000 experience dependent.
- Bonus scheme-discretional
- Pension scheme-6% matched
- Cycle 2 work
- Summer/ Christmas party
- Training and development
- Private healthcare and wellbeing
- Structured career path
If you are a Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Ref: GB 11236LON
Fire Engineer | London | MIFireE | Fire Safety | | Fire Safety Team | Fire Engineer Opportunities