|Location||Sheffield, Sheffield, England|
|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
An innovative and ambitious Sheffield based fire and safety firm are now seeking a Fire Engineer to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Engineer will be supported by an experienced Associate Fire Engineer to lead projects across a variety of sectors.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Engineer for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
The Fire Engineer
- Some experience in Fire Engineering with the relevant qualifications would be desired.
- Degree in Engineering would be applicable.
- Should want to work towards being a member of the Institution of Fire Engineers.
- Good knowledge of UK legislation and design guidance.
- Pride themselves in being able to work under a qualified Associate Fire Engineer and be a great team player.
- Salary - £30,000-45,000 experience dependent.
- Clear progression plan.
- 25 days Annual Leave.
- Company incentives (days out, activity weekends, team building)
If you are a Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Fire Engineer | Sheffield | MIFireE | Fire Safety | | Fire Safety Team | Fire Engineer Opportunities