|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
An ever growing and forward thinking Fire Fire Building Surveying company are now seeking a Fire Building Surveyor to join their progressive Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Building Surveyor will be supported by the fire director and be training and teaching the succesful candidate in fire surveying, whilst also supporting said candidate to gain the relevant qualifications and experience.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Building Surveyor for an ambitious Fire Safety company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Site Inspections
- Information Gathering and Product Research
- Reporting to Partners
The Fire Building Surveyor
- Ideally have a background in construction or Building Control/NHBC or will be qualified in Building Surveying/Fire Engineering or another relevant construction related discipline to at least HNC level.
- Be willing to undertake further training and sit exams (fully funded).
- Hold a CSCS card or obtain one during the first 6 months of employment.
- Have a basic understanding of Building Regulations and Industry Standards.
- You will be required to drive between sites so need to have access to own vehicle and a clean driving licence.
- Salary - £30,000-40,000 experience dependent.
- Bonus scheme, based on performance
- Pension scheme 6% matched
- Cycle 2 work
- Summer/ Christmas party
- Training and development
- Private healthcare and wellbeing
- Structured career path with support given towards qualifications
If you are a Fire Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Fire Building Surveyor | London | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Building Surveying | Fire Safety Team | Fire Surveyor Opportunities