|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic Estimator to join a renowned Residential Developer based out of their head office in Enfield.
The successful Estimator will join a market-leading Developer with an annual turnover of £200m. They offer a friendly approach to training, supporting, and helping their employees progress long term. Therefore, boasting a great employee retention rate.
The company has a strong pipeline of exciting projects kicking off across London and Essex over the next 12 months including large developments of 1&2 bedroom apartments as well as 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses.
The successful Estimator will have:
- Experience working with a developer/house builder or main contractor
- Experience working on residential projects
- Previous experience in an Estimating role
- Experience in the Construction Industry
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000 (negotiable)
- Car allowance
- Great support and development
- Strong career progression
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Estimator / Estimating / QS / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Developer / House Builder / London / Essex