|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded, ambitious Estimator to join a well-established Main Contractor in London.
The successful Estimator will report to the Director & Commercial Manager, maximizing business opportunities and providing comprehensive cost management across a range of business activities.
This main contractor work across a broad range of sectors including residential, commercial, retail, education and healthcare. And take on new build, fit out and refurbishment works. Thereby, offering a diverse and interesting workload.
- Assist development of tender submissions from first principles
- Cost planning & tender reporting
- Managing all aspects of cost management to maximise revenues
- Benchmarking and developing cost ratios and value for money
- Attending tender settlement, mobilization, project debrief, and progress meetings
Based out of the head office in Southwark with site visits in and around London as needed.
The successful Estimator will have:
- Experience working with a main contractor
- Experience in an estimating or surveying role
- Proven track record in managing cost whilst achieving best value across a diverse Client base and range of contracts.
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Company phone & laptop
- Flexible working
- Strong long term career progression
If you are an Estimator currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
Estimator / Estimating / QS / Commercial / Main Contractor / London / Construction / Quantity Surveying