|Salary||£25000 - £40000|
An established, multi disciplinary consultancy are seeking a client facing Employers Agent to join their personable and supportive team in Essex.
The successful Employers Agent will join an office of 15+, made up of Quantity Surveyors and Employers Agent's who work across a myriad of residential, housing, and bank monitoring projects across Essex, Cambridge, and Kent.
The successful Employers Agent role will be split 80% EA and 20% Quantity Surveyor, so you must have the desire to carry out an Employers Agent role more often than not.
The Employers Agent
- Completed a RICS accredited degree
- Will consider those with or without Employers Agent experience
- Must be interested in carrying out an EA role
- Must have a driving licence and car
- Personable, proactive, team player
- £25,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday
- Additional holiday each year
- Pension scheme
- Ride to work
- Hybrid working
- APC support and training
If you are an Employers Agent or Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Employers Agent / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / Assistant Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / Project Manager