|Salary||£31638 - £44197|
There are multiple new and exciting positions now open for qualified and experienced Electricians to work on all electrical security systems for the British Government.
This position will be based in the Milton Keynes office, as well as including international travel for an average of 22 weeks of the year and from 1-8 weeks at a time.
As one of the new Electricians you will be working across the UK and in overseas missions worldwide, tackling everything from designing and planning electrical works to installing lighting, power, and security systems.
You will be expected to lead and advise teams working on new builds, refurbishments, upgrades, and maintenance projects.
Also, you will be helping the company prepare for future projects by carrying our surveys and supporting the design process.
As an experienced Electrician you will be expected to have;
- Experience and strong knowledge of BS 7671
- Have a broad base of electrical installation experience
- Hold a ECS gold card
- Worked with systems such as Fire alarms, Air conditioning, lighting, and security
- Be a natural and confident leader
- Having worked on government projects or worked overseas is desirable but not essential
- £31,638 - £44,197
- An extra £1,750 for location expenses (Towards fuel etc.)
- 25 days + bank holidays + Queens birthday off
- Excellent government rate pension contribution
- Onsite free parking
- Onsite gym, restaurants, and tennis courts
- Discounted nursey
If you are an experienced and knowledgeable Electrician considering your career opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367 044
Electrician | Milton Keynes | ECS | BS 7671 | Electrical installation | International | Government | NVQ level 3|