|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
An industry leading Fire Safety company are now seeking a DSEAR Fire Consultant to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful DSEAR Fire Consultant will be supported by an experienced Fire Safety team to lead projects across a variety of sectors.
This is an opportunity to work as a DSEAR Fire for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
- Conduct DSEAR assessments in accordance with the requirements of the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations) across a wide range of occupancy and risk sectors. To include consideration of flammable liquid, gas and dust risks.
- Complete Hazard Area Classification studies.
- Provide support to the F&RS section regarding initial enquiries, pre-meetings, determining the likely scope of work, developing project briefs, presentations to clients and similar.
- Perform validation, verification and QA of technical reports and process / resolve associated queries.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and technical support to both internal and external consultants as and when required.
- Assist with customer account management where necessary and the processing of customer queries.
- Conduct fire risk assessments and general fire safety consulting for a variety of premises including complex buildings and special risks.
The DSEAR Consultant
- At least 4 years' experience of which 2 must have been in a fire safety consulting / advisory capacity.
- Ability to engage effectively with people internally and externally.
- A team player who can demonstrate a collaborative style of working that enhances business / project performance.
- Ability to lead by example and in a manner consistent the organisations policies, goals and values.
- Ability to deliver projects to the required standard on time.
- Salary - £45,000-65,000 experience dependent
- 25 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Competetive Pension
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent working life balance
If you are a DSEAR Consultant considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
DSEAR Consultant | London | NEBOSH | DSEAR Fire Safety | DSEAR Fire Safety Team | DSEAR Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities