|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
Great opportunity for a proactive and experienced Document Controller to join one of the UK's leading construction consultancies, based from their Birmingham Office.
The successful Document Controller will join a first class, market leading construction and property consultancy and would be joining an enthusiastic team, working on an exciting high-level tech project.
The Document Controller
The document controller will have had previous experience within the construction industry.
Experienced document controller, knowledge of "Asite" software
- Setting up new job files
- Site visits, 3x per week.
- Coordinating information from all parties (Clients, Architects, Project Manager)
- Collating drawings and documents
- Assuring Health and Safety Standards are complied with
- Arrange site files and deliveries to site manager
- Administrative support
- Updating contract documents
- Upload and handover upon completion of Project
- Assist tender process during the initial stages
- 27 days plus bank holidays and extra time off during Christmas and New Year
- Health and Leisure allowance
- Season ticket loan
- Private medical insurance
- 5% pension
- Employee assistance program
If you are a Document Controller, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Document Controller / Fulham / London / Property / Administrator / Contracts Assistant / Tender / Asite