|Salary||£30000 - £36000|
Document Controller - London
Document Controller required to join a family-run and expanding property development company, in their Fulham office.
The successful Document Controller will join a close-knit firm, that are going through a period of growth, and will be joining the sister company that has recently been set-up.
The Document Controller
The successful document controller will support the contracts manager and project manager, and also assist the administration team.
Ideally the Document Controller will have had previous experience within the construction and property industry.
- Setting up new job files
- Coordinating information from all parties (Clients, Architects, Project Manager)
- Collating drawings and documents
- Assuring Health and Safety Standards are complied with
- Arrange site files and deliveries to site manager
- Administrative support
- Updating contract documents
- Upload and handover upon completion of Project
- Assist tender process during the initial stages
- Salary: £30,000- £35,000
- 25 days holiday
- Private health scheme
If you are a Document Controller, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Document Controller / Fulham / London / Property / Administrator / Contracts Assistant / Tender