|Salary||£35000 - £40000|
A growing high end-residential construction company now requires an organised and efficient Document Controller to join their ever-growing South-West London team.
The Document Controller's Role
The successful Documents Controller will be supporting quantity surveyors and collating information using tracking sheets. The Documents Controller will also be required to work with accounts and have a level of understanding within the construction industry.
The Document Controller will immediately commence working on 12 projects within the high end residential sector, working closely with sub-contractors managing payments, contracts and various other documentation.
The Document Controller
- Previous experience within the construction industry desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to upload to specific software
- Performing data entry tasks
- Formatting Documents
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Forward thinking
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous holiday
- Flexibility with working from home where required
If you are a Document Controller considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Document Controller/Accounts Assistant/South-West London/Building and Property /Construction