|Salary||£95000 - £105000|
An innovative, ambitious Building Consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveying Director to join forces and cross pollinate with the Directors of Building Surveying and Health & Safety, as this practice takes the next steps in its history.
The Director's Role
The new Quantity Surveyor Director will work alongside an Associate Quantity Surveyor in generating new work, focusing on projects of £10m + in value.
The successful Quantity Surveying Director shall also remain hands-on whilst the team grows to a sustainable size.
The Quantity Surveying Director
- Preferably chartered
- An experienced Quantity Surveyor
- UK cost management / QS consultancy work experience
- Ability to generate new business
- Excellent pre and post contract knowledge
- £95,000 - £105,000
- A performance related bonus scheme
- Performance related pay increase
- Travel Expenses - business related
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- An additional day leave for your birthday
- RICS membership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Director / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Associate Director / Cost Management