|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
Digital Marketing Campaigner - Maternity Cover
A market-leading and world renowned multi-disciplinary company now require an energetic and driven Digital Marketing Campaigner to join their dynamic team based in Fort Dunlop, Birmingham.
Longstanding and well-established over multiple sectors, the Digital Marketing Campaigner will be required to cover a 12-month maternity, with possibility of this being extended.
The Digital Marketing Campaigner
The successful digital marketing campaigner will be required to execute technical delivery of the marketing strategies put in place by the Senior Marketing Partners.
You will also be required to create and maintain stakeholder relationships, with communication skills being an essential part of this role.
Marketing degree and or CIM qualification required
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilise the full marketing mix to maximise opportunities for the marketing business partner.
- Coordinate campaign activity using all appropriate marketing channels, measure and report the effectiveness.
- Ensuring all campaign activity is briefed internally to engage the sales and operational staff to deliver.
- Hands-on digital experience is required to plan and schedule social media posts, build web pages via Drupal and create email campaigns via Pardot.
- Working with the sales team on data capture and accuracy.
- Creation of appropriate marketing collateral to support the sales team and SP25 areas.
- Working with the external PR agency to deliver content which can be used across all marketing channels.
- Working with the digital agency to ensure all web content is relevant and up to date, social activity, SEO, PPC and webinars are used as appropriate, measured and tracked ongoing.
- Ensure the brand is represented correctly both internally and externally at all events. Exhibition and event coordination / management - planning through to execution and follow-up activity / ROI analysis.
- Support the marketing business partner with marketing intelligence requirements through existing resources; EUBI and marketing intern.
- Create a portfolio of case studies and testimonials.
- Supporting with development of new initiatives to grow the pipeline.
Utilising the LTS (Lead to Succeed) internal incentive scheme to support business requirements.
Creation of opportunities to promote the Strategic plan area internally using available resources e.g. Pillarbox talk, roadshows.
- Delivery of the marketing plan.
- ROI on all activity.
- Setting activity goals and expectations of results, based on industry benchmark figures and previous marketing activity knowledge.
- Provide month end results in a timely manner.
- Salary: £30,000-£35,000
- Flexible working, 2 days in the office
- 25 days holiday
If you are a digital marketing campaigner, considering your opportunities, please get in contact with Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Digital Marketing/ Marketing Campaign / Email Marketing / Drupal / Pardot / Birmingham / Fort Dunlop /