|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A global construction and property consultancy now requires an experience Finance Cost Controller to join the Cost Management Team in Berkshire.
The Cost Controller Role
The successful Cost Controller will be joining and supporting the Cost Management Team in the delivery of services on a long-term account in the life sciences sector, ideally having previous roles as a Cost Controller or working within the financial sector.
The Cost Controller will be responsible for the preparation of financial reporting and maintenance of monthly reports and therefore requires having a high proficiency in Excel.
The Cost Controller
- High proficiency with Excel
- Strong financial background and a good understanding of accounting processes
- Previous experience within the construction industry desirable
- Robust stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong time management
- Computer Literate
- Forward thinking
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 extra days for Christmas
- Training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexibility with working from home where required
If you are a Cost Controller considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Cost Controller/Finance Clerk/Berkshire/Property Consultancy/Construction