|Salary||£70000 - £80000|
Contracts Manager - High End Hotel Fit Out
An experienced and dynamic Contracts Manager is needed to support a main contractor in delivering luxury hotel fit out projects across the UK.
The successful Contracts Manager will join an established company that has supplied luxury interior fit-out, refurbishments, and construction services to a wide range of high value clients for more than 30 years.
The company has gained a reputation for outstanding delivery, high standards of work and always exceeding client expectations within the industry.
The Contracts Manager Role
Duties will include:
- Reporting to Associates Contracts Director
- Monitor level of work in progress and materials on site
- Supporting on all H&S activity
- Ensure all materials used comply with the specification and best practice
- Monitor and inspect the works regularly to ensure that all quality control
- Manage activity on all fit out projects
The Contracts Manager - Requirements
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Scaffold appreciation
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Construction on-site background
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Generous annual leave
- Great Bonus Scheme
- Car / Travel Allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager looking for a move like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
01628 367 052
Contracts Manager / Contracts Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Retail / Commercial / Office / Hotel