|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
Construction planner required to join a high end residential main contractor specialising in prime and ultra-prime new builds and refurbishments throughout London and the home counties.
The successful construction planner can look forwards to joining a Well-resourced, award winning, established and respectable practice with a friendly and sociable culture.
Reporting directly to the Contracts Director, you will be responsible for Construction and Tender Programming across the company.
- Qualified to a degree level in Construction Management or equivalent
- A Minimum 5 Years' experience in a similar role
- A solid background in residential main contracting, preferably in the prime/high-end sector.
- Proficient in programming software; Asta Projects and Microsoft Projects.
Primary duties to include:
- Develop Construction and Tender programs
- Conduct site visits and look through the works and drawings when required
- Review subcontractor schedules and schedule risk analysis
- Produce progress/program reports in conjunction with Project Managers
- Update project and site teams with all new project planning information
- Produce weekly look ahead programs and manage critical paths
- Advise project teams of any changes or threats and potential steps to counteract these.
- Salary: £60,000-£70,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Travel cost covered
- Work phone
If you are a Construction Planner, considering your opportunities and would like to join a highly sought-after company, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 3676 041
Construction Planner / Construction Programmer / Asta Projects / Tender programs / High-end resi /