|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A renowned National Developer are looking to add a commercially minded, intelligent Estimator to their East London office.
The successful Estimator will join one of the UK's top-five house builders with a five-star rating and an unrivaled expertise and historic success in the industry.
As an Estimator, you will be working in the Development Team ensuring the successful delivery of the company's development objectives.
You will be involved in:
- producing budget appraisals
- securing development opportunities on contracts ranging £20m - £150m
- providing support to the Head of Estimating
- maintaining & developing relationships with supply chains
- monitoring cost movement
- value engineering where required
The successful Estimator will have:
- Experience working with a Residential Contractor or House Builder
- Experience in pricing work from first principles
- Previous experience in an Estimating role
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Flexible home working
- Car allowance or company car
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance 3x salary
- Support with professional memberships
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are an Estimator currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Estimator / Estimating / House Builder / Developer / Construction / Commercial / Main Contractor / QS