|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
An International consultancy with a presence in many countries and a rich heritage in UK property that spans over 150 years is looking for an Associate Director level Commercial Valuation Surveyor to perform a mix of appraisal and valuation work for investment and banking clients as well as consultancy advice within the public and private sectors.
This is an opportunity to join a prestigious, modern forward-thinking consultancy with which you can nurture your own skills and experience and grow with them. The company has a keen focus on growth and career development.
The Commercial Valuation Surveyor will utilise various valuation inputs and provide broad real estate advise to a wide range of clients.
The Commercial Valuation Surveyor
- MRICS qualified
- Educated to degree level.
- Good new business generator.
- Results driven, enthusiastic and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong consultancy and transactional background
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Senior Surveyor- MRICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - GB - London - W1
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111708