|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
A UK Leisure property agency that specialises in Valuation, agency and advisory services to the industry is seeking a Commercial Valuation Surveyor to join their London based office.
This successful Valuation Surveyor will be expected to offer concise and professional valuations with a focus on loan security, probate and purchase and matrimonial disputes etc.
Although the office is based in Berkshire 80% of the work is in central London. The rest of the work will be spent serving the local prime and country estate residential market. This offers great variety in the types of properties and projects with which you would be involved.
The Successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor?
- +2 years PQE.
- Interest in Leisure and Hospitality sectors
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Full clean driving licence
- Great Microsoft Office skills
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Generous Bonus Scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme membership
Commercial Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London. WC1R
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036