|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
A MRICS Valuation Surveyor is required to join a property consultancy business, run by property experts, this prestigious UK firm offers services for occupiers, investors, developers and financial advisors of property and associated assets. With offices all over the UK this role is for the London office. it is a forward-thinking firm with a strong business acumen. The required Valuation Surveyor needs a hunger and passion for the Built Environment to deliver valuation both commercial and residential and offer professional advice to a host of varied clients.
The Successful Valuation Surveyor?
- Hunger and Passion for the property industry.
- Team Player.
- Strong IT Knowledge.
- RICS Registered Valuer
- £60,000 plus healthy commission
- Car allowance
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Contributary pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Graduate Valuation Surveyor - London - EC2N
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036