|Location||Royal Tunbridge Wells|
|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
A multi-disciplinary property consultancy that are growing rapidly are looking for a Valuation Surveyor to join their inctredibly talented team in Surrey.
They work with Residential and Commercial properties providing all property-related services a client may need, from Valuations, building surveys, property management and land acquisition to name a few.
The successful Valuation Surveyor will be joining a reputable consultancy who are expanding quickly and looking for support. There is an opportunity for development if you are an ambitious, professional surveyor.
The Valuation Surveyors role:
- Valuing Commercial and Residential property
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- Provide fee quotes
- Develop and grow the Valuation department
The Commercial Valuation Surveyor will ideally hold:
- Chartered Surveyor
- RICS registered valuer
- 3+ years post qualification experience
- Commercial and residential valuing experience
- Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Performance related profit-sharing scheme
- RICS membership fees paid
- Employee health plan and annual flu jab
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and your birthday off
- Additional days holiday for every 3 years of service
- Pension scheme through nest
- Private healthcare
If you are an Valuation Surveyor, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Surveyor / Surveying / Commercial / Valuer / RICS