|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£60000 - £80000|
A Commercial Head of Valuation Surveyor is required to join a business which has had a presence in the UK and overseas for many years. This role is based in the firms London West End office. Role requirements include a mix of valuation work throughout the Greater London area, predominantly, but not exclusively for loan security purposes. This will include valuing a range of commercial and mixed-use properties and building on the team's impeccable reputation in the industry.
The Successful Commercial Head of Valuations Surveyor?
- MRICS Qualified
- Ability to develop and manage their own client base.
- Strong IT Knowledge.
- Willingness to travel.
- An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
- Has an established network within and outside of the Valuation Business Line
- Car allowance
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Contributary pension
- Life and Accident insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Director of Valuation Surveyor - London - W1S
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111 708