|Location||South East London|
|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
Commercial Valuation Surveyor
An experienced Commercial Valuation Surveyor is required to join a highly successful family grown business which is steeped in heritage and success. From humble beginnings this practise has forged long lasting relationships, overcome adversity, is very hard working with a strong entrepreneurial flair. The required Valuation Surveyor will have +3 years PQE to deliver commercial valuations and offer professional advice to a host of private and public sector clients, based remotely to serve the south east.
The Successful Valuation Surveyor?
- + 3 years PQE with experience of commercial valuations.
- Hunger and drive to develop their own client base and presence in the market.
- Strong IT Knowledge.
- Willingness to travel.
- An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
- Salary: 45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Contributary pension
- Life and Accident insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Commercial Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111 708