|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£37500 - £42500|
Commercial Valuation Surveyor
A modern, forward thinking UK practice is looking to hire a Commercial Valuation Surveyor for their successful and dynamic London based team!
A great office to work in with large geographical coverage there will never be a shortage of properties and varied duties and tasks to look after.
The successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor will be managing a small portfolio of properties, generating sales leads for property viewings, assisting in the preparation of service charge budgets, mortgage advice lettings and property valuations. The company seeks to constantly obtain a high standard of performance and service and customer feedback.
They aim to recruit and retain well-qualified professionals who are keen to offer first-class services.
The Successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor?
- Proven success in property valuations
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Able to read and understand leases and other legal documents
- MRICS is desirable
- Strong face to face client skills and exceptional customer service.
- Professional, organised, great work ethic.
- £37,500 - £42,500 dependent on experience
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to your development.
- 33 days paid holiday
- Life insurance
- Company rewards and incentives
- Employment Assistance Scheme
Valuation Surveyor - Commercial Valuation Surveyor - London
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111708