|Salary||£90000 - £100000|
A renowned, FTSE 250 House Builder are looking to add a driven Commercial Manager to their thriving North London team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's largest house builders, leading and managing the division's commercial function. This includes taking overall responsibility for all expenditure and controlling costs in addition to taking a strategic view from land acquisition through to customer care initiatives.
The role is office based with regular travel to sites and meetings but the role comes with great flexibility in respect to day-to-day duties and hours worked.
- Working with the senior management team whilst leading and motivating the commercial team to encourage their best performance.
- Ensuring all build costs are current and correctly appraised.
- Working closely with other departments such as the technical and land teams to maximise the company's land buying capabilities.
- Managing the process of procuring sub-contractor and supplier orders.
- Agreeing monthly valuations with your surveyors across developments and presenting them to the Managing Director and Group Commercial Manager.
- Liaise with Group Commercial Director on all margin improvement initiatives and strategies.
The Commercial Manager
The successful Commercial Manager will have:
- Experience working at a senior level within the housebuilding industry
- A good knowledge of Valuation & Budgeting systems, Building Regulations, and other legislation connected with housebuilding
- HNC/HND or degree qualification
- £90,000 - £100,000 (negotiable)
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Car allowance or Company Car
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Life Assurance
If you are a Commercial Manager with experience working with Residential Developers, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Commercial Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Residential / Developer / New Build / London / Construction / QS