|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
A growing house building construction company now requires an experienced Commercial Administrator to join and assist with ongoing projects in South-West London.
The Commercial Administrator Role
The Commercial Administrator will be joining a growing team, ideally having previous roles as a Commercial Administrator within the construction industry.
The Commercial Administrator will be responsible for providing assistance to Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers with supporting with the tender and procurement process, liaising with sub-contractors and handling detailed contracts on ongoing residential projects.
The Commercial Administrator
- Previous experience within the construction industry desirable
- Support with the sales invoicing and credit control where required
- Bring together monthly reports for work in progress in line with company process
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to upload to specific software
- Performing data entry tasks
- Formatting Documents
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Forward thinking
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous holiday
- Flexibility with working from home where required
If you are a Commercial Administrator considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Commercial Administrator/Account assistant /Construction/South-West London/Building and Property