|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
A national property and finance consultancy are looking for a Chartered Valuation Surveyor to join their team in Slough to support territories across the west of London and greater London.
They work with commercial property and provide advice on financial investment and development.
The successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor will be joining a reputable property and finance consultancy with 5 offices across the globe. They are expanding and moving into new territories.
The Commercial Valuation Surveyors role:
- Valuing Commercial and Residential property
- Manage client relationships
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- Provide fee quotes
- Develop and grow the Valuation department
The Commercial Valuation Surveyor will ideally hold:
- Chartered Surveyor
- RICS registered valuer
- 3+ years post qualification experience
- Commercial valuing experience
- Salary up to £65,000
- Performance related profit-sharing scheme
- RICS membership fees paid
- Employee health plan and annual flu jab
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and your birthday off
- Additional days holiday for every 3 years of service
- Pension scheme through nest
- Private healthcare
If you are an MRICS Commercial Valuation Surveyor, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Surveyor / Surveying / Commercial / Valuer / RICS