|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
A national property and finance consultancy are looking for a Chartered Valuation Surveyor to join their team in Slough to support across London and the home counties.
The successful Valuation Surveyor will be joining a reputable property and finance consultancy with 5 offices across the globe and they are constantly expanding.
The Commercial Valuation Surveyors role:
- Valuing Commercial and Residential property
- Manage client relationships
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- Provide fee quotes
- Develop and grow the Valuation department
The Valuation Surveyor will ideally hold:
- Chartered Surveyor
- RICS registered valuer
- 3+ years post qualification experience
- Commercial valuing experience
- Salary up to £65,000
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Employee health plan and annual flu jab
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme through nest
- Hybrid working
If you are a Valuation Surveyor considering your options, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Surveyor / Surveying / Commercial / Valuer / RICS