|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£65000 - £80000|
MRICS Chartered Surveyor
A boutique property investment company based in Battersea, London seeks an MRICS/ RICS qualified full-time surveyor to play a pivotal role in a dynamic and growing business.
The firm invests in commercial and residential property by way of company acquisitions and require an experienced surveyor with at least 5 years PQE to fill this new position. This role will suit a hard-working and focussed individual with the ability to establish leads and build a pipeline to secure various property investment opportunities.
This role's remit will involve working with UK-wide commercial, retail and residential assets and across multiple different asset classes.
Key duties of the Acquisitions Surveyor will include the following:-
- Undertaking research, analysis in order to prepare market reports
- Conducting appraisals of UK-wide residential and commercial property and concluding negotiations.
- Due diligence to secure acquisitions through to legal completion
- Setting up acquisitions for on-ward progression to project delivery and operations
- Assist in the acquisition process through to completion (Meeting with vendors, schedules, leases and 82 indexation valuations)
- Assessing value of property assets and valuing of assets for re-sale
- Working closely with and regular reporting to the director on the status of acquisitions in the region
- This individual will also be expected to have strong inter-personal and communication skills and be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- £65,000 to £80,000 dependent on experience
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to your development.
- Top end vehicle provided.
- Profit share.
- Company rewards and incentives
This is a unique role, with a high level of autonomy, ideal for someone looking for a challenge outside of the standard corporate environment
Chartered Surveyor - Acquisitions Surveyor - London - W1
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111708