|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A multi-disciplinary design practice in the London and the South East is looking for a Principal Designer to join their ever expanding team in their central London office.
A real chance to work for a large, well established firm, that invest time and money in their staff's CPD and training.
The role would suit someone with a heavy background in construction health and safety and design.
The Role of the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
As the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant your main responsibilities will include:
- CDM compliance during pre-construction, construction and post-construction stages
- Preparation of H&S Files and pre-construction information
- Good knowledge and understanding of CDM2015 regulations
- Provide a role as Principal Designer conducting yourself accordingly
- Communicating effectively with contractors, designers and clients
- The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- IOSH membership/APS membership (minimum)
- Driving Licence is a must
- Professional qualification in designing, building surveying or engineering discipline
- Ability to work under high pressure, managing own time effectively
- Salary of up to £65,000
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Company Car or Car Allowance supplied
- Life assurance and Childcare vouchers
- 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
If you are a Principal Designer / CDM Consultant in the London area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / Leicester / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015