|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
An extremely well renowned, prestigious engineering and construction consultancy based in Tonbridge are looking to appoint a new Principal Designer and Senior CDM Consultant to add to their ever-growing team of likeminded H&S practitioners.
Construction projects range from new build right through to refurbishment albeit high rise residential, education establishments or industrial data centres.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global organisation that can offer promotional opportunities to those who stay with the company for the duration.
The role would suit someone who wants to be kept busy on exciting and engaging construction projects.
The role of the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant:
As the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with client, design team and contractors ensuring their compliance with CDM2015
- Collating pre-construction information and providing the information to designers
- Preparation of H&S Files and construction phase health and safety plan
- Submit F10 on behalf of the client
- Provide a role as Principal Designer and Advisor to Principal Designer
The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
The successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- 2 + years' experience in a similar role
- IOSH membership/APS membership (minimum)
- Professional qualification in designing, building surveying or engineering discipline desirable
- Ability to work under high pressure, managing own time effectively
- Salary of up to £65,000 DOE
- Contributory pension scheme - 5% Employer 3% Employee
- Company Car or Car Allowance can be discussed
- Private Health Insurance
- Life assurance and Death in Service
- 25 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays + Day off for Birthday
- Professional subscriptions Paid For
If you are a CDM Consultant in the Kent area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / CDM Consultant / Health and Safety / HSE / BJL / Principal Designer / London / CDM Advisor / CDM2015