|Salary||£57000 - £67000|
I have been assigned the task of tracking down a knowledgeable, driven and success driven CDM Consultant and Principal Designer to join an exciting and prosperous health and safety construction consultancy in Central London.
Your role will be advising the client with their duties under the CDM2015 regulations and construction health and safety standards in a variety of construction sector projects from fit out and refurb, right through to high value new build high rise in the city centre.
The Successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer would require:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Ideally working towards or have achieved their Diploma level 6.
- Hold professional membership with IOSH and ideally the APS.
- At least 2 to 3 years working in a CDM and consultancy environment.
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills.
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.
- Salary of between £57,000 - £67,000 per annum DOE
- Flexible working arrangements
- Contributory Pension Scheme - 5%Employer 3% Employee
- Private Health Care & 2 Years Salary Death in Service
- Travel and Petrol Reimbursed
- 25 Days Holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- All Professional Memberships Paid!
- Additional Company Perks and Benefits
If you are a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / London / BJL / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /