|Salary||£50000 - £65000|
A leading specialist construction and property consultancy in the Oxford area, are looking to appoint an experienced Senior CDM and H&S Advisor to join their ever growing Health and Safety Team.
An opportunity to work for an organisation which continue to acquire large scale, multi-million pound construction projects within the area and into the London city centre. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a specialist health and safety organisation in providing Health and Safety and CDM advice for high end clients within the construction industry.
The role of the Senior CDM and H&S Advisor
As the successful Senior CDM and H&S Advisor your role will include
- Chairing Health and Safety and Design Risk Meetings.
- Provide Principal Designer support on all aspects of CDM2015
- Talks with clients, design team members and contractors.
- Leading design teams through the design process.
- Undertake Health and Safety Inspections on site and understand constriction phase risk.
- Undertake Risk assessments and offer Health and Safety advice to client.
The Successful Senior CDM and H&S Advisor
The successful Senior CDM and H&S Advisor you will ideally hold:
- Minimum two years' experience in Construction health and Safety
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
- Hold professional membership of IOSH and ideally APS
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skill
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.
- Basic Salary of up to £65,000 per annum based on quals and experience
- 26 days holiday a year + Statutory
- Excellent contributory pension.
- Petrol Allowance of 0.45p per mile
- Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
- Practical and Financial Assistance.
- Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a CM / Health and Safety Advisor looking to join a leading consultancy in Oxford, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Oxford / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM15 / Building Planning / Project Management