|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
An interesting and exciting work opportunity has arisen for a skilled CDM Consultant to join a leading specialist health and safety consultancy in Croydon with a bias in construction safety industry.
Your role CDM Consultant will be to ensure your client is fully aware of the current health and safety and CDM regulation compliance from project conception right through to completion. You will predominantly be carrying out client visits, attending design team meetings and completing the necessary paper work to allow each project to run smoothly.
The Successful CDM Consultant?
The successful CDM Consultant would ideally hold:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Construction health and Safety
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
- IOSH membership and ideally APS at IMaPS desirable
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skill
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.
- Salary of up to £55,000 dependant on experience
- 26 days holiday a year + Statutory
- Excellent contributory pension.
- Petrol allowance of 0.45p per mile
- Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
- Practical and Financial Assistance.
- Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a CDM Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in Croydon, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / APS / BJL / Health and Safety / Principal Designer / CDM2015 / Croydon