|Salary||£45000 - £60000|
A world leading professional Construction Consultancy with offices throughout the UK, are looking to expand their health and safety team in London.
An amazing opportunity for a CDM and Construction Health and Safety specialist to grow and progress within a successful, well established company. Each employee is given a clear laid out career plan, with promotional opportunities available to all who show excellent performance.
As a CDM / Health and Safety Consultant, your duties will include firstly being able to deliver a bespoke Principal Designer service for various construction projects either as a team or as an individual. The ability to read design and ensure CDM2015 compliance is a must.
You will be supporting and providing advice to the Assistant Consultants, acting as the main point of contact to client for all CDM matters and demonstrate a professional, consistent level of work to both team and client.
The Successful Principal Designer / Senior Health and Safety Consultant:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate minimum
- Diploma or equivalent qualification in construction, design or engineering discipline
- Member of the Association of Project Safety (AaPS / IMaPS / CMaPS) preferrable
- Member of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health - IOSH
- 3 years' + experience in a consultancy environment
- Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Travel Allowance / Car Allowance to be discussed
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Group Life Cover and Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas shut down period
- Career Progression Opportunities and CPD
If you are a Health and Safety Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / London / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /