|Location||Colchester, Essex, England|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
A leading construction and property consultancy that offer a range of professional consultancy services around the Colchester area and the South East, are looking to appoint a new CDM Consultant to join their thriving health and safety team.
A fantastic opportunity to work as part of an organisation that have demonstrated a successful 20 years as an established consultancy within the construction industry.
If you wish to be part of a company that offer progression and developing as part of a dynamic and motivated team, priding themselves on offering an effective professional service then this is the role for you.
The role of the CDM Consultant
As the CDM Consultant your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Principal Designer on Construction, Design Management duties
- Focus on design risk management during the design process
- Coordinate and Collate H&S related information and provide advise
- Assisting design teams to comply with PD role, site H&S audits
The Successful CDM Consultant
The successful CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- Member of the Association of Project Safety
- NEBOSH Construction or other recognised construction H&S certificate
- Registered member of IOSH - Tech minimum
- Knowledge of reading risk within design, CDM2015 and the Principles of prevention
- Good Communication Skills both oral and written
- Basic Salary up to £50,000 based on experience
- Performance related bonus annually
- Generous flexible holiday allowance
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- 2 x Professional subscriptions paid
If you are a CDM Consultant in the Colchester area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / Colchester / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015