|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
An award winning, innovative and forward thinking construction consultancy with projects taking place all over the country, are looking to bring on a new CDM Advisor / Principal Designer to provide the service to some of their largest clients across London, Kent and the South East.
This exciting opportunity would suit someone looking to work on much larger, more prestigious construction projects within the city. Someone who wishes to continue to grow and develop further within their career in CDM.
This is a real chance to work for a large nationwide construction consultancy that can offer long term progression and promotional opportunities.
The role of the CDM Advisor / Principal Designer:
As the successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer, your duties will include:
- Fulfil the role of Principal Designer providing design risk and compliance knowledge to client.
- Provide assistance and support with all health and safety matters and CDM2015
- Produce health and safety documentation and provide client with the relevant H&S paperwork
The Successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer:
The successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer should hold the following:
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
- NCRQ / NEBOSH Diploma Level 6 preferable
- GradIOSH or above or actively looking to obtain
- Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) preferable
- A deep understanding of Health and Safety Legislation and CDM2015
- Salary of up to £65,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
- Pension Scheme - 5% Employer / 3% Employee
- 24 days Annual Leave + Statutory + Christmas shut down period
- Private Health Care & life Assurance
- Petrol Allowance and Business Travel Reimbursement
- Clear and concise career progression
If you are a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /