|Salary||£58000 - £68000|
An ambitious, driven CDM Advisor / Principal Designer is required for a forward thinking multi-disciplinary practice in West London, able to manage and be accountable for service delivery on a wide portfolio of projects and facilitate open communication between the designer, client and contractors:
- Providing role of Principal Designer advising on CDM2015 compliance
- Self - manage a portfolio of projects communicating design risk with clients
- Attending team, project and design team meetings.
- Developing risk management schedules and minimising design risks.
- Liaising with client and contractors, maintaining full communication and ensure compliance with CDM2015 throughout.
The Successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer
The successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer should hold the following:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- TechIOSH or higher
- Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS)
- 3 Years minimum in a similar CDM role
- Organised, Driven Character able to manage own diary.
- Salary of up to £68,000 per annum
- Car Allowance or Company Car can be discussed
- Company Pension Scheme
- 24 Days Annual Leave + Statutory Bank Holidays - Increasing with length of service
- Discretionary bonus paid annually based on personal and company performance
- Private Health Care
- Professional Membership Paid x 2
- Development progression for the successful candidate.
- CPD plan set out for each new employee
If you are a CDM Advisor / Principal Designer looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJL / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /