|Salary||£40000 - £48000|
An award winning, innovative, forward thinking construction consultancy with an international presence, are looking to bring on a number of CDM Advisors to work alongside some of their largest clients in the construction of a variety of workplace, commercial and residential buildings.
This exciting opportunity would suit someone in a position to take the next step up from a more junior / intermediate position into a consultant level post. A real chance to work for a well known, reputable consultancy on some exciting, high value projects and demonstrate your experience as a competent health and safety and CDM.
The role of the CDM Advisor:
As the successful CDM Advisor, your duties will include:
- The role will be supporting the Principal Designer to manage the Pre-Construction phase
- Provide assistance and support with all health and safety matters and CDM2015 compliance
- Produce health and safety documentation and provide client and the HSE with the relevant paperwork
The Successful CDM Consultant:
The successful CDM Consultant should hold the following:
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
- NCRQ / NEBOSH Diploma Level 6 preferable
- GradIOSH or above or actively looking to obtain
- Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) preferable
- A deep understanding of Health and Safety Legislation and CDM2015
- Salary £40,000 - £48,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
- Pension Scheme - 5% Employer / 3% Employee
- 24 days Annual Leave + Statutory
- Clear and concise career progression
If you are a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant in the South London area looking progress your career in a leading consultancy, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /