|Salary||£25000 - £45000|
A successful Main contractor with a portfolio of high-end electrical Residential, Medical and Commercial projects are looking for a Electrical Materials Buyer to join their Central London based team.
The Buyer's role
The Electrical Materials Buyer will be expected to showcase their experience and commercial awareness when proactively buying for this growing team in Central London. They will be required to work closely with the contract managers and Senior Electricians to ensure the prompt delivery of materials to sites.
The Buyer will report to the Senior Manager of the Central London office and will work closely with site level teams to efficiently manage the day-to-day ordering of materials. Throughout their role the Buyer will also be expected to actively seek out new suppliers and build/maintain relationships with them.
The Electrical Materials Buyer
- Experience in construction procurement with a Contractor
- Experience in an electrical wholesaler (if above not applicable)
- Commercial awareness with sourcing suppliers and materials
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to commute to Central London
- £25,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contribution scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Opportunities for internal progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Procurement / Estimator / Cost Manager / Buyer / Central London / Construction