|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£75000 - £80000|
Business Development Manager
Unique opportunity for a motivated, creative, and analytical Business Development Manager, to join a highly successful Interior Fit-Out contractor.
The Business Development Manager will join a dynamic interior fit-out contractor, that has been successful for 45 years, and has an impressive portfolio. This contractor works on luxury high-end fit out in not just prestigious buildings, but also super yachts.
The Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is required to have prior experience within construction or fit-out.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build pipeline / Leads
- Generate business and source new project opportunities
- Manage the tender process
- Ensure bid's are of high quality
- Meet with clients
- Research contractors, developers, competitors, designers.
- Meet deadlines
- Negotiating ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Salary: £75,000
- 30 days holiday
- Commission/Performance related pay
- Travel expenses
- Private healthcare
- Working from home / remote working
If you are a Business Development Manager, with previous experience within construction, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James
01628 367 041
Business Development Manager / Fit-Out / Construction / Contractors / London / High-End Luxury