|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£60000 - £75000|
Business Development Manager London
Exclusive opportunity for a creative and motivated Business Development Manager to work for a close-knit, successful consultancy with a meritocratic culture based in Southwark.
The successful business development manager will join a free thinking, inclusive small consultancy of around 20 individuals, and there is a genuine positive social atmosphere here.
The Business Development Manager's Role
The business development manager will have a range of responsibilities.
- Content management
- Managing Bid proposals
- Meeting and liaising with clients
- Oversee multiple projects
- Produce Client Account plans/ manage client accounts
- Update and manage website and social medias
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Client facing
- Previous experience in Business Development
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance
- Social atmosphere
- Discretionary company bonus
If you are a Business Development Manager considering your career opportunities, contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
# 01628 367 041
Business Development Manager / Business Development / Accounts Manager / London / Sales / Consultancy