|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
Building Surveyor - Manchester
An established independent consultancy is actively seeking an ambitious experienced Building Surveyor to join their expanding team of Chartered Building Surveyors.
The successful Building Surveyor on a day-to-day basis will have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of building surveying commissions including defect diagnosis, planned maintenance, development monitoring and party wall matters.
This role provides for an opportunity for a Building Surveyor to take lead on multi-disciplinary projects priding on delivering quality that promotes repeat business. The ideal building surveyor will be comfortably client facing and commercially minded to support business objectives.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- MRICS desirable but not essential
- Other relevant professional body
- BSc/MSc RICS accredited degree
- Previous experience within a consultancy beneficial
- Defect analysis
- Contract administration
- Monitoring projects from inception to completion
In Return, the Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- 25 days holiday
- Bank holidays
- Competitive pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Work from home flexibility
- Professional membership fees
- Work laptop and phone
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: 10863M
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS - Defect Diagnosis