|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A multi-award-winning UK wide construction consultancy are seeking a self-motivated, client-facing Building Surveyor to join their expanding South East London based Building Surveying team.
The successful Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a market-leading consultancy who diversify across a range of sectors including Housing, Education and Healthcare and offer 360 construction advice encompassing the full range of traditional building surveying and project delivery.
Offering structured APC support and a linear career progression pathway, this opportunity is ideal for a Building Surveyor with experience covering the above sectors, living in the Kent, South or East London area.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
- Proficient in carrying out project delivery across a variety of sectors
- A broad range of Building Surveying and project management skills
- A positive, client-facing demeanour with the soft-skills required to build and maintain key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £35,000 - £45,000 pa
- Tailored APC support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- RICS and professional fees
- Car/travel allowance
- Contributary pension
- Additional benefits (flexible benefit scheme)
- A competitive, friendly and collaborative working environment
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - APC - RICS - Assistant Building Surveyor - Contract Administration