|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A small to medium sized consultancy are now looking to add a knowledgeable and ambitious Building Surveyor to their Liverpool team.
As the new Building Surveyor, you'll be working on commercial properties, offices, retail, and hotels, as well as historical buildings. You will preferably have a balance of knowledge between professional and project services.
This consultancy is looking for a well-rounded Building Surveyor with contract administration, dilapidation, schedule of condition and general survey experience.
The Building Surveyor
- MRICS, equivalent experience or qualifications
- Previous consultancy environment
- Commercial and historical project experience
- Interest in both professional and project services
- Strong verbal and written communication
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Professional fees paid
- Office and personal performance bonus
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | MRICS | Liverpool | Commercial Surveyor | Project Management | Professional Services | Dilapidations | Project | APC | Building Surveying