|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
An exciting position for a Building Surveyor has arisen with a leading multi-disciplinary independent private practice, in their Cardiff office.
As the new Building Surveyor, you'll be working in a mixed role between professional and project focus, comprising of 70% insurance work and 30% domestic building surveying. Currently they are expanding into the commercial sector with a continually growing work stream.
The Cardiff office is newly being opened and alongside another Senior Building Surveyor, you will both have the opportunity to build and grow a team around you.
The successful Building Surveyor?
- Experience in handling design/contract administration of insurance claims/ large losses
- Experience and knowledge of party-wall matters would be beneficial
- Demonstratable leadership skills
- Confident in working both autonomously, and as part of a team
- Clear and effective communication skills- oral and written
- UK driving license
- £35,000 - £45,000 Dependent on experience
- Discretional bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Regular social events
- Flexible working arrangements & family friendly work environment
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11658LS
Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying