|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
I'm newly partnered with a dynamic, forward-thinking private practice seeking an Intermediate Building Surveyor (3-5 years' experience) to join their close-knit yet expanding Building Surveying team.
Carrying out projects across the Residential property sector including both Private Residential, and Social Housing, this role is perfectly well suited to a career-driven Intermediate Building Surveyor looking to carry out a diverse role including but not limited to;
- Contract Administration/Project Management
- Design & Specification
- Employers Agent Duties
The Successful Intermediate Building Surveyor?
- 3+ years' experience in a Building Surveying Role (private or public sector)
- APC enrolled (Building Surveyor) or eager to commence
- Comfortable working independently, and as part of a team
- Client-facing, commercially-minded with a keen attention to detail
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD
In Return, The Successful Intermediate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Tailored APC Support
- Continued Professional Development
- Varied Sector & Project Exposure
- Collaborative & Friendly Working Environment
- Long-Term Flexible Working
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shut Down
- Additional Benefits Package
If you're a Building Surveyor or Intermediate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Construction Consultancy - Intermediate Building Surveyor - APC - RICS