|Location||South East London|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A multi-disciplined, award-winning construction consultancy are seeking a commercially minded Building Surveyor (2+ years) to join their South East London based Building Surveying team.
The successful Building Surveyor will join a leading consultancy committed to positively impacting the lives of all employees as well as local communities and the environment while boasting an industry leading staff turnover rate.
Tailored personal and professional development plans, the opportunity to work alongside a wide range of clients and long-standing frameworks, and the chance to work collaboratively in a team of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate Building Surveyors.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 2+ years client-facing experience as a Building Surveyor
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
- Social housing project exposure preferred (defect diagnosis, refurbishments, expert witness reports)
- Positive-minded, enthusiastic with an ability to build/develop client relationships
- Commutable distance to South East London
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £35,000 - £45,000 pa
- Structured APC support
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Long-term flexible working
- Varied project exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - RICS - APC - Construction Consultancy - Assistant Building Surveyor