|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
Due to continued growth, a multidisciplinary property consultancy are now looking for a Building Surveyor for their Birmingham office.
The Building Surveyor's Role
The successful Building Surveyor will be working on a wide variety of projects in the Education, Residential and Commercial sectors, alongside an Associate Surveyor.
This position will suit a project-orientated Building Surveyor wishing to join a thriving and forward-thinking firm and team of other Building Surveyors.
The successful Building Surveyor?
- Degree educated in Building Surveying or equivalent
- 2+ years Building Surveying experience
- MRICS or working towards
- Experience of design, specification and contract administration using JCT contracts
- Excellent communication skills
- Education sector experience would be an advantage
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Tailored APC support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- RICS and professional fees
- Car/travel allowance
- Contributary pension
- Additional benefits (flexible benefit scheme)
- A competitive, friendly, and collaborative working environment
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Assistant Building Surveyor | Contract Administration | Design | Specification