|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
I am exclusively partnered with a rapidly expanding, forward-thinking private practice seeking a client-facing Building Surveyor to join their Amersham based Building Surveying team.
The successful Building Surveyor will join a commercially-driven SME Set up by two former Directors of a London based commercial corporate with the aim of creating a relaxed yet focused, and collaborative business culture whilst offering autonomy and a growth oriented working environment.
With a client-portfolio comparable to a leading commercial property consultancy, this opportunity is perfectly suited to an ambitious Building Surveyor looking to become a more valued, integral part of a close-knit yet expanding team.
(clients include leading funds and global investors)
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 2+ years' experience in a client-facing Building Surveying role
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
- Varied project/professional services exposure preferred
- Confident in networking and generating new business
- Experience working in a client-facing private practice/consultancy environment
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Tailored APC support
- Industry leading bonus scheme
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
- Leading commercial client portfolio
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor - Assistant Building Surveyor - RICS - APC - Commercial Property - Dilapidations - Building Surveying